- who is the owner of the Web Site www.grammomilano.com that can process your personal data?
- why do we gather information?
- what information do we collect?
- how we receive these information
- how we use "Cookies"
1. Who is the owner of the web site www.grammomilano.com?
The owner of the Web Site www.grammomilano.com is GRAMMO MILANO di SANGALLI MARTA; a company registered in Milan with REA number MI - 2059896, VAT number 08962850965, tax code SNGMRT76B62A794S and having registered offices and headquarters located in via Bessarione 7/9, 20139 Milan, Italy. If you live outside of Italy, please note that any information you provide to us will be transferred to Italy. By using this Web Site and providing us with information, you hereby consent to this transfer.
2. Why do we gather information?We use your personal information to offer you a personalized product and shopping experience, because the customization is the very essence of our job, to communicate with you and to inform you about our events or any promotions in place. Finally, we gather personal information for statistical purposes, to improve the knowledge of our customers. Personal data, voluntarily submitted, may be disclosed to third parties if this will be necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above.
3. What information do we collect?
The information we collect through our Web Site, emails, mail and telephone, are:
- Your gift recipients’ personal information such as sex, date of birth, name and age
- Your name, address, phone number and email
- Products purchased and the occasion type
- Billing and shipping information
- Any other information you want to provide in a spontaneous way to finalize our service
4. How we receive these information
We collect your personal information through computers and we archive them for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive.
5. How do we use “Cookies”
You can correct or update the information you have provided by sending us an email to our web address firstname.lastname@example.org. In any moment, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of law or for legitimate reasons. Please not that by refusing consent to the personal data treatment we may not be able to successfully conclude our service.